Take Courses at Queen's

As a student currently at another university, you can take Queen’s courses to supplement your current studies by getting a Letter of Permission from your current school which explicitly states the course codes and term you’d like to enrol in at Queen’s.

Once you have received permission from your home university, then you may apply to Queen's by the application deadline for Visiting Students. Please see our Important Dates for the applicable deadline.

You must submit your Letter of Permission (LOP) to us before the end of the term in which you are taking a course here.

Please note that enrolment in future terms at Queen's will require a new Letter of Permission, and will require that you apply again.